Flytlink / FastApn
We are experts within the avionics and satcom’s business, as since 1993 we have been responsible for some of the worlds largest satellite projects, from designing and rolling out the 10000 strong VSAT network for the UK National Lottery, designing and integrating the Thales TopFlight Inmarsat systems and services for the AWACS USAF and NATO aircraft to installing 9mtr dish’s in the Congo for Ericsson as well as being one of the instigators of the Global Vsat Forum.
More About Transcom
Transcom has been in operation since 1993, and in addition to being a professional business grade Internet Service Provider, we also provide consultancy services for Commercial and Military Avionic’s Systems, including Satcom’s and IFE, Satellite Communications, including Earth Stations, SOTM and SOTP for airborne and ground vehicles, as well as advanced networking and Internet solutions with a vast range of provisioning and support for Blue Chip corporates.
- Commercial and Military Avionics Systems design and integration
- IFE Avionics retrofit, vendor support and project management
- Airborne Internet systems, 2Ku, Ku, Ka, Imarsat, Iridium & ATG
- Design and roll out of 10000 vsat systems for the National Lottery
- High volume VSAT roll out, service and support for remote locations
- Large scale satellite ground station implementation and hub design
- ISP design, provisioning and support for major telecoms carriers
- Design for Inmarsat services on board the USAF and NATO Awacs aircraft
- Commercial Avionics Support across three continents
- Inmarsat SP for hardware – IsatPhone – service sales and support
- Sales and support of Iridium, BGAN and Thuraya satellite phones and routers
- Business grade ISP, Domain registrar and one stop Hosting services
- Installation of satellite hubs for Ericsson and MSI in Africa
- Developers of the FastApn Satellite Accelleration Service
- Development and owners of the AskBill Smart Search Engine
We take on specific projects, AOG fix’s, integration tasks and implementation, license coverage is available. Our work relates to commercial and military avionics, IFE services, hardware – IT infrastructure and components.
Our consultants are the highest calibre in their field, individual CV’s, references and work experience records are available. Consultancy work can be on site or remotely managed, such as LAMP installations.